Myrtle the Turtle's Guesthouse is a clean, comfortable budget guesthouse located in the middle of the Old City of Safed. The guesthouse is located off a private courtyard and offers a 1/1/2 bedroom unit that includes a room with a double bed and a second bedroom with 2 single beds.
The guesthouse offers
* 1 1/2 bedroom unit with a double bed and 2 single beds
* a small toilet/shower area
* a coffee corner
* a small fridge
* air conditioning/heat
* outdoor area with a table and chairs for relaxation
* convenient breakfast options, either at the guesthouse or discounted breakfasts at a nearby cafe
* 5-10 minute walk to all the old religious, historical and cultural sites of the Old Jewish Quarter and the Artists Quarter of Safed
* 5 minute walk to the main commercial district with restaurants, cafes, supermarkets and other conveniences
Special prices are offered for multi-day stays and middle-of-the-week stays.
Check out Myrtle the Turtle's Guesthouse for a comfortable and inexpensive vacation hideaway.